Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Learning and Growth from Nicaragua to Colombia



We've arrived to Colombia to start the next chapter of our journey.  I've only had this morning to explore but am already falling in love with the people, weather and simple living.  I have been mostly disconnected from technology while I was in Nicaragua, but I still have so much to share about my experience living in an ecological healing center, learning how to surf at a remote beach, all the while reading Bruce Lipton's book, The Biology of Belief, which explores the scientific explanation of how our physical health (and environment) is ultimately shaped by our unconscious beliefs.  I would like to share my reflections in case anyone else can relate and benefit, but it's a lot of ground to cover, so I'll break it up into chunks.  I'll explain more about how I learned to defeat my self-doubt to show up as my most powerful self; practiced self-awareness and curiosity to go beyond fear, embrace adventure, while also staying safe; the science behind polarity and the law of attraction; and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment